Ida na Pingala
Ida na Pingala Swedish Yoga Retreat with Rebecca Rylander and Ida Grimstedt
September 12 to 16, 2019
Price is €780 per person 4 nights/Full Board (based on double occupancy) - Price €990 per person (for single room)
Included for you as a Special Guest for Retreats Program at Casa Wallace:
- Daily Yoga Training with the Yoga teachers Rebecca and Ida frm Sweden!
- Fresh, organic and locally sourced meals cooked by our chef;
- Free access to our garden for preparing vegetables and fruits shakes;
- Wine Tour of Casa Wallace Cellar with tasting of 3 wines;
- Visit to our gardens and laboratory, and our homemade jam and preserves for breakfast;
- Casa Wallace Yoga Welcome kit: yoga mat, yoga socks, water bottle;
- Unlimited use of the wellness center with sauna, steam room, Kneipp walkway, and hot tub with hydro massage and emotional shower (Casa Margherita);
- Pizza Party Night!
- 10% discount on your next retreat at Casa Wallace!!
… and all the Casa Wallace comforts : private bathroom per each double room, organic linens, towels, shampoos, and hand-held hairdryers.
Last Update: 02/03/2019
Rebecca and Ida come from Sweden. They brought a group back for the second time last year, and are scheduled again this fall. Their retreat in Swedish puts their followers on an enjoyable path to self-awareness.
About Rebecca and Ida
These two young women are best friends who decided to combine their strengths and create a small yoga retreat company. Their different styles - Rebecca is a MediYoga and Yin Yoga teacher while Ida balances the retreat with Vinyasa Yoga sessions – make for the perfect retreat. Their passion in life spreads the healing power of yoga and creates wonderful workshops at magical Casa Wallace. They continue to learn and develop their retreats that combine meditation, yoga, and movement. They also allow participants enough free time to relax by the pool, feel the warmth of the sun and read.
You’ll have three organic and locally sourced meals each day including vegetables from the garden, plus a guided visit to the wine cellar with an enjoyable wine tasting. All rooms have private bathrooms, organic linens, towels, shampoos and hand-held hairdryers. Single rooms can be arranged.
To ask questions about this retreat, or to book directly, please write to email@example.com