Wine for Yoga Lovers
Wine for Yoga Lovers
September 30 to October 6 2019
Price is 1950€ per person 7 nights/Full Board (based on double occupancy) – Price is €2250 per person (for single room)
Included for you as a Special Guest for Retreats Program at Casa Wallace:
– Daily Yoga Training with the Yoga teachers Sarah and Lisa!
– All transportation from/to the airport (Milano Malpensa/Milano Linate) and all day trips;
– Fresh, organic and locally sourced meals cooked by our chef;
– Free access to our garden for preparing vegetables and fruits shakes;
– Wine Tour of Casa Wallace Cellar with tasting of 3 wines;
– Visit to Semi di Solidarietà gardens and laboratory, and our homemade jam and preserves for breakfast;
– Casa Wallace Yoga Welcome kit: yoga mat, yoga socks, water bottle;
– On Friday morning we will visit the open air market in the close town of Acqui Terme. The guided tour of the historical roman places of the area is almost unmissable! The experience called “Connection with Casa Wallace horses” will wait you each morning! These are all yours in this all-inclusive, restorative retreat!
– Unlimited use of the wellness center with sauna, steam room, Kneipp walkway, and hot tub with hydro massage and emotional shower (Casa Margherita);
– 10% discount on your next retreat at Casa Wallace!!
… and all the Casa Wallace comforts : private bathroom per each double room, organic linens, towels, shampoos, and hand-held hairdryers.
Last Update: 02/03/2019
You’ll find the positive energy, peace and freedom create the perfect foundation for a wonderful week.
You’ll experience personal growth and Italian culture, wine, food, and fun. The workshops and sessions include yoga, Pilates, stretching, and meditation.
Other activities include:
Wine cellar tour with natural wine tasting;
Cooking classes and a make-your-own-Pizza Party;
Sessions with our horses – you’ll feel their magic as they capture your heart,
Watercolor painting sessions, and one Shiatsu massage.
Trips to the open market stands
Day excursions to the Mediterranean Sea, Roman ruins and more;
Meet the leaders:
Sarah Wallace, the retreat coordinator, is responsible for hospitality at Casa Wallace and Casa Margherita. She’s had years of experience with special groups and retreats so she know how to make your stay perfect. She’s also a yoga teacher and will guide yoga sessions.